[Battlemesh] hwsim/wmediumd

JC bikkit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:01:00 UTC 2012

They can be compared with specific goals and within set parameters.

Indeed, it is interesting to take measurements/data of different protocols over the same hardware set. The opportunity we get for this to happen on a battlemesh (given both a set network and the people present) is really hard to come by outside it...

We have been thinking about it for some time now... and hopefully, we'll organise something during the event.

JC