[Battlemesh] WBMv5 Warm-Up - Status update (v2)

G?????? ??e?s????? gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Mon Feb 27 22:05:41 UTC 2012

We have already successfully accepted money from the most of the
participants without any problem. Maybe it was a temporally error of your
bank or their between connection. Try again tomorrow or do it directly in
the bank.

Panos Christeas could tell you if there is any alternative but I would
suggest to try again in the same account.

gklis