[Battlemesh] Fwd: Re: [wlan-si web] Fwd: Re: Battlemesh logotip

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 23 17:48:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

> One other designer at wlan slovenija (Agnieszka Rovsnik) didn't like the
> previous logos so she made her. I am forwarding them and letting you
> decide. ;-)

since "mesh3x.pdf" got only positive reviews it was decided that this should
be the official logo for WBMv5. You should find it when you go to
battlemesh.org.

Mitar: Thanks a lot to the designers and you! If there will be WBMv5 t-shirts
we should offer one to the artist(s)! What do you think ?

Cheers,
Marek