[Battlemesh] Attending

George Kleissiaris gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Sat Jan 28 12:14:28 UTC 2012

Dear Gregers,

In case you are interested attending the warmup event in Sarantaporo, I have
to say that the place is also incline, but in every house that we plan to
host people for the event will always be one of us (the organizers) in order
to help with everything that has to do with a pleasant stay for everybody.
So I believe that every "problem" or "difficulty" that may arise will be
dealt with right away. I hope you'll finally decide to visits us!

By the way I have to say all the members of our team (Sarantaporo.gr) and
many of the permanent locals that will offer their house for accommodation
are very excited to have all of you people in the village and we are already
preparing some pleasant surprises! Of course we are open to suggestions of
what you expect/like to do/see there.

Best Regards,

George Klissiaris

Sarantaporo.gr Core Team Member