[Battlemesh] Payments for WBMv5, a short note

George Kleissiaris gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Sat Jan 28 13:34:19 UTC 2012

Ok, how do you want to proceed with this idea? Do you want to make this
spreadsheet and form yourself, with all the information we might need to
gather about the participants, and publish it in the wiki and the mailing
list, or should we continue on this draft example is sent in my previous
email and maybe make it better?

Best Regards,
George Klissiaris