[Battlemesh] Payments for WBMv5, a short note

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 29 10:45:09 UTC 2012

On Sunday, January 29, 2012 06:07:37 Antonio Quartulli wrote:
> > Do you have a alternative suggestion ?
>
> http://webanketa.com/forms/64w30c9g5xh36cb16njkgsg/
>
> the link last one hour only.
> By the way, I only expressed my point of view :-) No need to change if I am
> the only one against it :P

I don't quite understand why we can trust webanketa but not google ? Just
because the link isn't accessible after an hour has passed ?

We can change to something else as soon as a viable alternative is at hand.
Simply stating X is bad without providing an alternative solution isn't going
to help us there.

Regards,
Marek