No subject

Tue Jan 24 11:11:41 CET 2012

because of this economical crisis. But from the news is hard to get a
real idea of what is going on.

What I want to ask to the Greek people is if we should consider the
possibily of not finding easily places for sleep in this path.
What about trains ?? There is any strike already programmed ??

ciao,

Saverio

PS For example in Italy we had a very heavy strike 3 weeks ago, and
all highways in the country were blocked. I would inform people coming
to my country with cars.