No subject

Tue Jan 24 11:11:41 CET 2012

f<br>
this economical crisis. But from the news is hard to get a real idea of wha=
t<br>
is going on.<br>
What I want to ask to the Greek people is if we should consider the<br>
possibily of not finding easily places for sleep in this path.<br>
What about trains ?? There is any strike already programmed ??<br>
ciao,<br>
Saverio<br>
PS For example in Italy we had a very heavy strike 3 weeks ago, and all<br>
highways in the country were blocked. I would inform people coming to my<br=

country with cars.<br>
2012/2/12 Marek Lindner &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:lindner_marek at yahoo.de">lindn=
er_marek at yahoo.de</a>&gt;:<br>