[Battlemesh] ninux routing architecture version 0

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:35:13 CEST 2012

2012/6/10 Guido Iribarren <guidoiribarren at buenosaireslibre.org>:
> Saverio et al,
> that document is outstanding, so far i haven't come across such a
> detailed description of the rationale behind combining the different
> routing protocols
> (and up-to-date! with the inclusion of batman-adv in the big picture, love it)

thanks for reading it.

> Congratulations and thanks a lot :D
> it's already being passed around local communities in s. america.
> are source files available for translation? (into spanish, to begin with)

we wrote the document using Google Docs. I can share with you either
the google docs link, so you can fork your own version and start the
spanish translation, or I can send you the Microsoft Word file we
exported from Google Docs.

you can do whatever you want with the source as long as you respect
the Creative Commons licence that is in the footer of the document.

ciao,

Saverio