[Battlemesh] Registration period extended until 11/03/2012

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:23:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am trying to do the bank transfer but my home banking web site say
that BIC field is not valid

this is the information from the wiki:
Recipient: Panagiotis Christeas
IBAN: GR7701401570157002101152049
BIC: CRBAGRAA
Bank address: Alpha Bank AE, 40 Stadiou Str, 102 52 ATHENS
Subject: $your_full_name, WBMv5

is possible to transfer money with another method, maybe Paypal ?

thanks

Saverio