[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v5 tests

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:03:04 UTC 2012

Wow... the event has not started and already the "Battle" has already begun… :)

For who ever is in charge of the tests (its a bit confusing) the tests
I would interest in are ...

1) PURE REAL SPEED downloading from net / upload html page / video / data file

2) VOIP test quality (Skype)

3) STABILITY (where a node would be taken off line and see  the time
it takes for mesh to mend or if two GW nodes have similar properties
(flip/flop) )

4) TRIPLE GATEWAY (see how the protocol deals with multiple GW i.e.
switching if one goes down)

If any of the above are done it would be great but as the saying goes
beggars not choosers:)

Thanks

Michel