[Battlemesh] dBm values > colours

Micheldegeofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:01:00 UTC 2012

 If you lable it as RSSI then the proposed seems fine... RSSI is RSSI

What I would find interesting is how to grade a connection from user point of view.

It think it has to take into account the actual speed from the client all the way through to a specific point...a type of UTC of speed test on the web... Having seen a map of the world traffic ... that point is probably somewhere in the USA

Michel