[Battlemesh] WMBv5 social events in Athens

G?????? ??e?s????? gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Thu Mar 8 19:13:59 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

We are thinking of having a karaoke night at the following pub:

 <http://www.mikesirishbar.gr/gr/photos.asp>
http://www.mikesirishbar.gr/gr/photos.asp

and we were wondering if this is something that would interest you. From
Sunday to Wednesday they have karaoke nights and all the other days live
music. Actually I've been there before with some friends and we had a great
time.

By the way we are also thinking of visiting the following places:

 <http://www.stn.gr> http://www.stn.gr (live music)

 <http://www.bios.gr> http://www.bios.gr (alternative bar and cultural
events place)

 <http://www.stavlos.gr> http://www.stavlos.gr (bar)

Plaka <http://www.athensguide.com/plaka.html>  (see also here
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaka> ) for walk and dinner

Monastiraki <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monastiraki>  for walk and dinner

Thisio <http://www.greece-athens.com/place.php?place_id=74>  for walk and
dinner or bier

Parthenon <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenon>  (I'm sure you all know
parthenon)

When the registration deadline reaches we, the Greek organizers, will have a
meeting and will decide and announce the final agenda regarding the social
events in Athens. Until then we would really like to have your opinion. What
are your preferences?

Looking forward to hearing from you !!

Best Regards,

George Klissiaris