[Battlemesh] WMBv5 social events in Athens

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Thu Mar 8 19:31:45 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 09:13:59 +0200, G?????? ??e?s????? wrote:
>    When the registration deadline reaches we, the Greek organizers, will have
>    a meeting and will decide and announce the final agenda regarding the
>    social events in Athens. Until then we would really like to have your
>    opinion. What are your preferences?

I think they're really nice places (just googled a bit), but don't you think
that moving so many people (~50 i guess) here and there could be a problem?

What about choosing something close enough to the hotel so that we all can go
there by foot? Eventually you can propose a list of further places with some
instructions on how to reach them so that people can self-organize themselves and
go where they prefer.

I'm personally worried about taking a bus all together :D

my 2 cents :)

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli