[Battlemesh] WMBv5 social events in Athens

Γιώργος Κλεισιάρης gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Thu Mar 8 20:06:44 UTC 2012

The most of the places I already sent you are near a metro station and a bus station or could be reached by foot if you like walking. When I visit the city center I like walking from Syntagma to Monastiraki, then Thisio, The Acropolis and finally to Plaka and all these by foot. But you can always take the metro to all these destinations. There are a one day ticket that costs 4€ and a weekly ticket that costs 14€ for all transportation means in the city of Athens (excluding the airport). You validate these tickets once and keep them for the afore mentioned period.
See more information here:
http://www.oasa.gr/content.php?id=tickets&lang=el

I noticed that in the English version of the site these tickets are not mentioned but don't worry this info is valid.