[Battlemesh] Diversity in BATMAN

andrew.lunn at ascom.com andrew.lunn at ascom.com
Fri Mar 9 13:36:56 UTC 2012

Ah, O.K.

Humm, the answer stays the same :-)

C=S will probably have a better TQ if it is not getting as much interference due to collisions. A will get to know about this in the path TQ. Better still, B-C will also probably have a better TQ, since the link C=S is not interfering with it. So the path TQ is even better. A gets all this.

	Andrew