[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v5 tests

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Sun Mar 11 10:59:58 UTC 2012

Hi Clauz,

I would like to propose another test, a bit different from the others.

I'd like to see how batman-adv (and the other protocols if the feature is
supported) behaves in case of a client roaming from one to another mesh node.

Actually I worked on this feature for batman-adv during last year, but I've
never practised a medium/large scale test. It would be nice to see how
connections are kept alive while moving (e.g. an ssh session, a skype call).

Would it be feasible?

Cheers,