[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v5 tests

Martin Hundebøll martin at hundeboll.net
Mon Mar 12 08:37:40 UTC 2012

Hi Henning,

On 03/12/2012 08:16 AM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> Does someone have seen a working Network coding implementation that
> work in non-trivial cases, especially in WLAN based meshs?
>
> Henning

http://www.open-mesh.org/wiki/open-mesh/2011-08-18-network-coding-first-steps

It works, as documented in my master thesis attached to the above page. It is general enough to detect coding opportunities itself, requires no configuration (besides what batman-adv requires), but has the cost of a little added delay.

It is still a research project, so many corners will have to be investigated, but it is functional. I'll give a lightning talk about our work at the battlemesh.

--
Med venlig hilsen
Martin Hundebøll

+45 61 65 54 61