[Battlemesh] Press release

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:25:16 UTC 2012

Hello Nefeli,

I have some ex colleagues that work at NTUA (computer science)

I cannot find the WBMv5 announcement text on the wiki,  I found it here:
http://ml.ninux.org/pipermail/battlemesh/2012-January/001050.html

if we have this text in Greek published in the wiki,  can give link
and graphics to my contact in NTUA, so they can forward to their
students.

Saverio