[Battlemesh] Talk @ WBMv5

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Thu Mar 15 17:42:24 UTC 2012

Hi dear folks,

I have a minor issue with our talk  at the WBMv5 which was scheduled for Thursday the 29th 17:00
titled" publiuc funding for mesh projects".
The same applies for my Google Summer of code talk on the commonNodeDB

Problem: I won't be there anymore. I have to leave on Wednesday.

Can we move it to Monday or Tuesday?
@Roger, Albert: is that also OK for you?

I believe the other projects can learn a lot of what we did.
So please can we schedule these talks for Monday or Tuesday

Thanks,
Aaron

PS: since when are we not allowed to edit the wiki and agenda?
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV5/Agenda?action=edit
=> You are not allowed to edit this page.