[Battlemesh] Talk @ WBMv5

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 15 17:55:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

> I have a minor issue with our talk  at the WBMv5 which was scheduled for
> Thursday the 29th 17:00 titled" publiuc funding for mesh projects".
> The same applies for my Google Summer of code talk on the commonNodeDB
>

> Problem: I won't be there anymore. I have to leave on Wednesday.

that is sad to hear!
The talks are grouped together because quite some people expressed the desire
to have more time for hacking and less talks. Don't know if it pleases
everyone if we spread the talks over all the days ? Opinions ?
Based on last years experience most people arrive towards the second part of
the week (unlike you). Therefore it seemed smarter to move the talks to the
second half of the week.
Would Roger be able to take over your part ?

> PS: since when are we not allowed to edit the wiki and agenda?
> http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV5/Agenda?action=edit
> => You are not allowed to edit this page.

Since always. It shall encourage an open discussion instead of quietly
changing the agenda.

Regards,
Marek