[Battlemesh] Wireless Battlemesh?

Frank de Brabander brabander at fox-it.com
Wed Mar 21 09:18:44 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the discussions that started about my presence at
BattleMesh. Since there are a number of BattleMesh attendees that feel
strongly anti-military, I unfortunately no longer feel comfortable
attending because of any possible hostility.

Instead I will start a discussion on the OLSR mailing list about what i've
done and the current status, including the location at GitHub. My hope is
that this will start an on-topic discussion about the OLSR additions and
an useful new feature for every user of OLSR.

Greetings,
Frank de Brabander