[Battlemesh] Military advertising at Battlemesh

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:30:26 UTC 2012

> An apology would be in place from you Saverio.

I apologize.
Probably I got a little suspicious because last year at the battlemesh
we had a presentation with a military guy using mesh protocols to
deliver smart bombs to kill people, and this made me and other people
quite upset.

> Especially since you copied the bmf olsr plugin (made by Thales, a defense
> contractor) without respecting its license.
> (http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=commitdiff;h=c6dd6bc14bf700aadae3d74fc7b927cdfa42d0cb)

I started from the code base of the bmf plugin to write the mdns
plugin. Both are in the olsrd git with the same license. I do not see
where is the violation of the license.

Saverio