[Battlemesh] Agenda

Joseph Bonicioli nettraptor at awmn.net
Tue Mar 27 08:21:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

I do not know if this is possible but I would also like to be present when
the talk about community Funding is on.
Can we make this a bit later at about 6:30 to 7:00pm. I will be at work and
I finish at 6. I need minimum 30mins to get there plus I will try to make it
there as soon as possible. Already took a few days off due to all this
Meetings the past  few months and sadly I can only attend BM in the
evenings.
We as an association have been participating in most of those community
projects, so apart from being extremely interested to hear opinions, put
names to faces and discuss issues, I might be able to offer our experience
to the talk.

Regards,
Joseph Bonicioli