[Battlemesh] spirit of the event text

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Fri Mar 30 11:26:19 UTC 2012

> Here a very short text that me Henning and Mitar produced to describe
> the spirit of the event. Feel free to comment

Is this destined for the wiki?  I'd recommend putting it up front, and
then also putting a link to it from the http://battlemesh.org/org_framework
page.  Like "Minimum requirements for local organizers:  Must be an
organization who shares the [[goals outlined here]]."

That was something we talked about at the bar, but didn't formalize what
ideals we expect the group to have.  You just did that.

--Ryan