[Battlemesh] invoices regarding hotel costs [MORE INFO REQUIRED!]

Mirko Vogt wbm at nanl.de
Fri Mar 30 13:45:32 UTC 2012

To those who need an invoice and didn't tell me any further information yet:

I will assume..

1) ..there doesn't need to be a formal address printed on the invoice.
2) ..you stay(ed) from Monday-Sunday in the Hotel 'Orion & Dryades'.

For those of you who..

a) ..didn't stay from Monday-Sunday but e.g. also spent the night from
Sunday-Monday in the hotel (most likely who also attended to the
WarmUp-Meeting in Sarantaporo)..
b) ..need a formal address printed on the invoice..

..please tell me as soon as possible (if you didn't already)!

Cheers

mirko