[Battlemesh] OT: laptop 2 videocard

Angelo G. sephiroth.a17 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:45:47 UTC 2012

hi guys, someone can help me to set-up the integrated video card (ati)
on: debian wheezy (3.2.0-2-amd64), because right now I can use just the
shared one.. so the processor is warming-up.

I never set (correctly) the video card (ati).. I don't need the
hot-switch (or something to change), it's gonna be fine to use just the
ati videocard too, maybe tomorrow morning is better, but if someone can
help me now it's good too XDD

lspci | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Core Processor
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Robson CE [AMD
Radeon HD 6300 Series]

regards
Angelo