[Battlemesh] How do we announce a route in babeld?

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Sat Mar 31 12:53:20 UTC 2012

> our problem is that we cannot reach from one laptop to the other since
> their routes are not announced.

What do you mean their routes are not announced?

The routes to the /32 addresses of the laptops themselves should be
announced automatically.  If you have some other routes that you want to
announce, you need to redistribute them explicitly.

Note however that the configuration described on

  http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV5/Configurations#BABEL

contains a number of redistribution rules.  I have no idea why it is
that way, you might want to ask the person who designed this config.

-- Juliusz