[Battlemesh] Invoices/Receipts for WBMv5

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:18:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 31 March 2012 15:25, P. Christeas <xrg at linux.gr> wrote:
> Hello,
> some of you have requested to be invoiced for the money you sent us for WBMv5.
> Most of them are ready, but I need to ask again:
>  - do you need any address/sponsor name printed at your recept?

If it is possible and does not cause too much trouble, could you put
the following organization details in the invoices for Pau Escrich
(CCed) and Roger Baig (me)

Name: Fundació Privada guifi.net
Address: Mas l'Esperança S/N, 08100, Gurb, Catalunya
VAT num: ES-33931420A

I remain you that we (Pau and I) asked for two more nights of
accommodation to be included.

>  - are you ok with a PDF, or does anybody need a printed-signed paper form?

We would really appreciate if they could be printed and signed by hand.

Thanks for taking care of this.

Best regards.

> --
> Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!

roger