[Battlemesh] Hardware ordering

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:19:38 UTC 2012

Maybe second is more practical but for me the first seems better.

I know WBM people is like a big family :-) But someone can try to use this
opportunity (second option) to get some money from
you (just faking the invoice). With first option you ensure that your
economic efforts are devoted to fund a mesh device.

BTW, thank you for taking care of this Bastian.

Cheers
--
./p4u