[Battlemesh] Hardware ordering

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Nov 5 11:46:07 UTC 2012

Hey Bastian,

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 10:57:20AM +0000, Bastian Bittorf wrote:
> > Do you have these Buffalos available or can get your hands on some
> > prepare the testbed?
>
> I'am unsure how to solve this problem:
>
> 1)
> everyone who needs a router
> simply drops an email, that he needs some to me,
> we will send it...
>
> 2)
> everyone who needs a router orders one/some in a
> shop in "the internet" and gets a payment from
> me via paypal
>
> whats the best way? for now the second seems
> more practical...

Both options sound very convient, thanks a lot. :)

In any case, you should remember who has ordered routers - as you want to
reuse them later. If Guido can't come to Aalborg, he won't give them back
in Aalborg and would have to ship them back - sending items "around the
world" is not cheap and maybe bothersome (customs etc).

It is your decision after all, but I'd suggest to send routers to the firmware
preparation guys only and get the "big lot" to the event, so the routers don't
end up scattered all over the world. :)

Cheers,
	Simon