[Battlemesh] Logo, T-Shirts & Flags

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Nov 9 14:24:54 UTC 2012

Hey Michel,

as official ask-to-move-ass-guy this time, I'd like to ask for the status
of the Logo. :D

FYI - It appears that we can officially announce the event in late november/early
december, and having some logos on the webpage at this point would be great. :)

I'm looking forward to the design proposals ;)

Thanks,
	Simon