[Battlemesh] The recon team has landed in Aalborg

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat Oct 13 13:16:23 UTC 2012

Dear battlemeshers,

the recon team, consisting of Chris, Marek, Nefeli, Sven and me have
landed in Aalborg for our reconnaissance mission! We are meeting with
Martin and checking out the university, the hackerspace, nice places
to go, meet people who want to participate, ... there is a lot to
prepare for the upcoming BattleMesh v6. :)

Of course, there a lot of tasks where non-local people should
participate - after all, this is a community event, and created by the
efforts of the participants! :)

We have prepared a task list[1] (not complete, but a start). We need:

 * Logo Creation (Mitar, another round?)
 * Test management
 * Firmware preparation (Nico, do you wanna do it this year again?)
 * Agenda and call for talks (didn't Saverio volunteer for this?)
 * Print T-Shirts and a flag
 * Hardware for testing (Bastian offered some routers if I
   remember correctly ...)
 * ... (check the task list for R = remote)

If you want to take over a task, please put yourself into the organization
page and/or reply on the mailing list. :)

Cheers,
        Simon

[1] http://battlemesh.org/wbmv6_org