[Battlemesh] International links between Austria, Croatia, and Slovenia

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Thu Oct 18 22:45:14 UTC 2012

Hi!

Early in October we established permanent international wireless links
between three community wireless networks in Europe: FunkFeuer from
Austria, NEDWireless from Croatia, and wlan slovenija from Slovenia.

Read and share the story:

http://wlan-si.net/en/blog/2012/10/10/we-are-internationally-wireless/

Thank you for all involved in this, all who made it possible, and whole
global community contributing their knowledge and time to develop all
necessary technologies. We just stand on shoulders of giants!

(Some more tweaking and further work is necessary, but links are stable.)

Mitar

P.S.: We operate on donations, so if you can, please help us with our
future efforts by donating: http://wlan-si.net/en/donate/ Any sum will do.