[Battlemesh] International links between Austria, Croatia, and Slovenia

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sat Oct 20 16:53:02 UTC 2012

I had a stable 45 km link on my roof, then I understood it really sucked.

Still in 2012, 95% of the people on earth don't know that with little
effort and cost we could build our own indipendent telecommunication
infrastructure. Pheraphs we could put a little bit more effort in
letting them know?

If we could bring down that percentage to 70% we would probably not need
ultra long links.