[Battlemesh] WBMv6 - Hardware / Sponsoring

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:15:46 UTC 2012

This Buffalo is quite nice, if we can get some of them for free it would be
nice. However if we need to buy them, I propose tp-link stuff.

This [1] is like the Buffalo AG300H, the price in Spain is about 70€.

And these [2][3] from my point of view are the two best options. Very
small, very cheap (20€-25€), quite powerful (AR7240 400Mhz) and with USB
port to plug a second WiFi card if needed.

Having expensive and big hardware in WBM means troubles. Vodka bottles are
passing by the testing room all the time.
I think we should use something like Foneras but a little better (at least
with at9k compatible chip).

[1] http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wdr4300
[2] http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-mr3020
[3] http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wr703n