[Battlemesh] [Battlemesh-test] test-router platform upgrade, decide on numbers

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Mon Apr 1 07:58:48 UTC 2013

On 03/31/2013 08:02 PM, Simon Wunderlich wrote:
> Hey,
>
> wow, that is great, now we have two test managers. Thanks a lot for volunteering!!
> :)

That's great! I was sure NicoEchaniz would give a hand here too, but it
seems he's pretty busy these days. Maybe he'll join in later

> I'm CCing the main battlemesh mailing list so they are informed too -
> Clauz and Bastian will organize the tests, Pau and Guido will prepare the firmware.
> Please contact them for questions.

Right now i'm compiling latest openwrt trunk in our dev server, and will
physically meet with Pau this evening (today 13pm GMT) to get the thing
in shape.
So far there's a repo with a skeleton of libraries, and several ideas
discussed, but not much actual code.

Fluent communication with test designers will be fundamental, so here's
my personal invitation for you Clauz and Bastian to join us tomorrow if
you can (my XMPP is this same email address) or otherwise propose
another date/time that fits you :)

Cheers!!

Gui