[Battlemesh] (WBMv6 - Call for Talks Announcement) REMINDER _1st April submissions deadline_

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 09:53:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

Please submit your talks proposals as soon as possible because we are
still missing some of them and today is the deadline. Those who not
submit their proposals on time are encouraged to apply for lighting
talks slots during the event.

so far we have registered the following proposals (please check if
yours is/are there, and if not contact us):

ID    Name    Headline
1    Franz Boehm    Prototype demo of a new wireless mesh device
called "Roofnode"
2    Andrea Ferraresi    OpenWISP - a free software solution to public
wireless networking
3    Ferry Huberts, Henning Rogge    Status of OLSR and OLSRv2 at Olsr.org
4    Ferry Huberts    Mitigation of Breaking Connections
5    Saverio Proto    Ninux Routing Architecture
6    Saverio Proto    Version control with git
7    Ivan Vialta    Community-Lab: A Community Networking Testbed for
the Future Internet

Regards

--
roger