[Battlemesh] Endorsements

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Wed Apr 3 17:46:26 CEST 2013

 Hey guys,

 i recently had a problem with my laptop and i haven't been able to read
 much the emails regarding ninux and the battlemesh, but i want to give
 you a good news, at least i think it's a good news!

 I put effort in collecting as many endorsements as possible and we also
 got an official endorsement from the Common For Europe Project, The Open
 Technology Institute (New America Foundation) and Cineca Consortium (the
 place where I work), a complete list is here:
 http://battlemesh.org/Endorsements2013

 I'm personally satisfied with the level of names that appear on the
 page although it took a lot of time for everybody to answer and I doubt
 will be possible to print a poster in time for the event unless some
 other people (possibly and experienced graphic designer with experience
 in the print world) join and help because i'm overloaded of things to
 do, but I'd like at least to make a digital poster... anyone can help?

 Next time i think this year's endorsements can be used as a good
 starting point and if reconfirmed the process should be much smoother
 and a printed poster should be easier to make.

 Federico