[Battlemesh] Talks agenda ready for discussion

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:54:13 UTC 2013

Hi!

On 10 April 2013 14:17, Martin Hundebøll <martin at hundeboll.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for breaking the nice schedule, but I have finally made the
> arrangements for a social event: visiting the local hackerspace.
>
> It is planned for thursdag afternoon, where we take the bus at 16.30 and
> will go directly to the hotel afterwards (after dinner).

Social events are the only matters that can break the schedule ;P

Is it ok that we move the whole Thursday schedule to the morning, as follows:

11:00-12:00 track 1 (Ferry + Henning)

12:00-13:00 lunch

13:00-14:00 track 2 (Ferry)
14:00-15:00 track 3 (Saverio)

or do you think we can have all three tracks after lunch without a break?

13:00-14:00 track 1 (Ferry + Henning)
14:00-15:00 track 2 (Ferry)
15:00-16:00 track 3 (Saverio)

> Roger: Should I send it to the submission-list? :)

already ACK

--
roger