[Battlemesh] test-router unboxed

Ufo ufo at rund.freifunk.net
Sun Apr 14 02:04:55 UTC 2013

Am 27.03.13 21:25, schrieb Bastian Bittorf:
> * Ufo <ufo at rund.freifunk.net> [27.03.2013 12:23]:
>> Am 19.03.13 14:30, schrieb Bastian Bittorf:
>>> i like the 4300 - the price does not matter

so i was unboxing that 30 tplinks 4300 and added 15 tplink 3040 and 15
tplink 722 in the last days
pictures at
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV6#List_of_the_Hardware_Available_for_the_WBMv6

or http://twitpic.com/citax8 http://twitpic.com/cinrib
http://twitpic.com/cinj1f http://twitpic.com/ciw15x

i built that firmware for battlemesh but the 3040 is still diabled.
could anyone please help me with that? my tries to enable that went
wrong
https://github.com/FreifunkUFO/openwrt/commit/a50d15e90b6e158fd2e396673806fd0f8b7e21b2
i have only experience with openwrt via svn or better via imagebuilder,
so im not familiar with that github
hopefully the smaller flash (in comparison to then the 3600) will be
sufficient?

---
Freifunk Leipzig http://leipzig.freifunk.net