[Battlemesh] how is it?

Roger Baig Viñas roger.baig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:23:29 UTC 2013

Hi Aaron,

On 17 April 2013 14:46, L. Aaron Kaplan <aaron at lo-res.org> wrote:
> Hi mesh-warriors,
>
>   unfortunately I can't be in Denmark at the moment.
> How are things?

Hosts: Martin did and is doing a great outstanding job. All details up
to the smallest one have been foreseen and successfully covered. Just
to comment some:

accommodation: nice and comfortable hotel near the city center
public transportation: one week ticket to move around the city included
venue: two full equip rooms available 24h at Aalborg university
food: breakfast and dinner included at the hall, next to the room. Unbeatable!
price/sponsorship: everything for just 200€ (250€ late reg.)

> What is happening at the WBM?

TESTS
hardware team: tones of routes available since the beginning
firmware team: started working at minute 0
test team: is already here

~> there are high expectations regarding tests this year and so far a
lot of work has already been done.

TALKS
agenda: prearranged and so far we are on schedule. Test results and
discussion on Saturday

WORKSHOPS
so far there's been one this morning about how to interconnect batman-adv clouds

SOCIAL EVENTS
yesterday we had a warm welcome meeting at the university students bar
there are two more scheduled, one tomorrow (hacklab) and another one
on Saturday (downtown)

> a curious Aaron.

missing you...

roger