[Battlemesh] Videos

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 20:47:54 UTC 2013

I don't know if anyone was planning to post these to youtube. I wouldn't
mind uploading to my e64us Yuotube account. I would like this available to
the general public.

If everyone is cool with me uploading to my e64us Youtube account, what
credits should I put? Should I make a wiki entry on Battlemesh?

Unless someone else has already (or planning to) upload to youtube. I would
like to share links with people. Cheers!

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Robert Wuttke <flash at jpod.cc> wrote:

> On 2013-04-20 16:59, Martin Hundebøll wrote:
>
>> Hi Nico,

>>> I uploaded the video Elektra recorded of our (AlterMundi) talk here:
>>>
>>> http://blog.altermundi.net/**media/uploads/altermundiwbmv6.**webm<http://blog.altermundi.net/media/uploads/altermundiwbmv6.webm>
>>>
>>> feel free to put it with the others.
>>>

>> Aaah, lack of coordination! I just finished merging and compressing
>> the very same video(s) :) Anyways, available on
>> http://downloads.hundeboll.**net/battlemesh/<http://downloads.hundeboll.net/battlemesh/>
>>
>> Robert: Can you sync your mirror? Thanks!
>>

> done. - http://wbmv6.jpod.cc/
>
> Robert

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us