[Battlemesh] media sharing - let's see if this option has more acceptance...

NicoEchániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Mon Apr 22 18:20:22 UTC 2013

It would be really great if all who have taken pictures and videos from
the WBMv6 could send them to one place we can all access. Pau opened an
FTP, here's another option in case we find it easier to break the upload
inertia :)

In AlterMundi we normally use OwnClowd to share files easily.

This is the URL:
https://archivos.altermundi.net/

I created a new account with the already popular credentials:

user: wbm
pass: aalborg

I has 50GB of quota assigned... we may add more if needed; and very good
bandwidth.

I've already copied there all the videos that Martin has uploaded to:
http://downloads.hundeboll.net/battlemesh

Cheers!
Nico