[Battlemesh] See you next time!

JDaniel Jimenez jdjp83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:37:08 UTC 2013

Hello from Spain!

At first, very pleased to have met all of you! This was our first year in a
Battlemesh, our first year learning and working with mesh networks and now,
after living it, I think it has been completely necesary. I guess I'm going
to save a lot of time... :)

I want to say that I thought about giving thanks the last day in the
university, but I'm quite sure I'm going to explain everything better
writing it down.

   - Martin (and organizers), thanks! There has been no needs you had
   not foreseen and solved before.
   - Roger & Pau, thanks too! Talking and learning about qmp and many other
   stuff has been great! I'm quite sure there'll be some wmn running qmp in
   Extremadura!!
   - Thanks to Gui and Nico cause they show as how to get the most with the
   least...
   - Thanks to Bastian cause Birdhouses!! ;)
   - Thanks to the other guys from Barcelona (and surroundings)... I think
   we tasted the most of beer kinds in Aalborg! We had a great time together!

And to everyone, this has been a great week! We hope being next year in
Leipzig!!

Dani y Alberto.
------
   JDaniel Jimenez