[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v6 conclusions

Ufo ufo at rund.freifunk.net
Fri Aug 2 23:06:43 UTC 2013

Am 31.07.13 21:45, schrieb NicoEchániz:

> Information on what was happening during each test should be somewhere
> else :)

oh, we have a laptop-cam videorecording :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9_7MBGoxw

the final talk about the tests i was also recording, but i still have to
search for that seperate audiorecordings and mix that together.. so we
could here something.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C3Exd1KF1Q

i also have recorded all batman-adv json output data (and the json-data
for ffmap). with an timestep of 3-7 seconds :-o

http://battlemesh.rund.freifunk.net:8006/wbm6/topo/
(when you see 5 zip-files.. my upload is complete.. be careful when
unzipping, maybe starting with the first file...)

i will make some script / ffmap-tweaking at some time, so we could see
the whole battlemesh week in a nice timelapse. ffmap with webbrowser...

and, someone could have a search for that timestamps (when that tests
were done) and make nice topo graphs about that running testconditions
afterwards.
like that, in better quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwb3mjUDNnc

Am 30.07.13 11:58, schrieb Pau:
 > It means volunteers are welcome! :)
:-)

p.s. so battlemesh v6 conclusions are still going on, testbed is still
running..
http://vpn4.leipzig.freifunk.net/smokeping/smokeping.cgi?target=Battlemesh.238-21

i will report in another thread.
https://twitter.com/BattleMESHv6/status/363079552114774016/photo/1
testbed is connected to freifunk intercity vpn and dn42 network. yes
maybe ipv6, still the same way as in aalborg..

p.p.s. try http://10.61.254.10/smokeping/smokeping.cgi?target=Battlemesh
please ask me for openvpn access if you want to have.
--
---
Freifunk Leipzig http://leipzig.freifunk.net