[Battlemesh] Intel Sponsorship

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:29:55 UTC 2013

Hi All

I agree with Antonio its not prime accommodation :)

But the reviews seem cool, of course when you are staying for free on
someones couch or floor its not the same as a hotel its more like camping,
but considering that some of the attendants of the Athens event were on
backpackers budget and that for example in Spain unemployment of the
younger generations is at nearly 50% we should give "social" solutions for
people with small means as to keep the WBM as open as possible.

my 2 cts

NB Never tried couch surfing and I am not affiliated with this non profit
organisation,