[Battlemesh] Announcing the Wireless Battle Mesh v6 (15th of April - 21st of April 2013, Aalborg, Denmark)

Martin Hundebøll martin at hundeboll.net
Fri Feb 1 19:51:18 UTC 2013

Hi George,

Sorry for the late reply - there was a delay in the communication
between me and Kirsten, our queen-secretary :)

On 2013-01-27 21:01, George Kleissiaris wrote:
> Do you have any info yet of how i could send you the money we left from WBMv5?

Here it is:

Danske Bank
Algade 53
DK-9000 Aalborg
IBAN nr: DK6730000009189629
SWIFT CODE: DABADKKK

Payment reference:
Acc63332/64225
ICT/KirstenNielsen/Battlemesh

> I saw that there was already a discussion in the mailing list on where to spend this amount of money but until you decide i could send them to you.

I agree, we can always decide how the money will benefit the most.

> Could i use the online payment you have for the registrations or not? Any other suggestions?

The online payment has fixed amounts/prices, so that is not really an
option.

Thanks for keep bugging me :)

--
Kind Regards