[Battlemesh] Endorsement pages ready, need feedback

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Feb 5 11:22:50 UTC 2013

Hey Ferderico,

excellent, thank you!
On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 11:22:55AM +0100, Nemesis wrote:
> Text that will need to be sent around:
> http://battlemesh.org/EndorsementStrategy
>
> Endorsement template:
> http://battlemesh.org/EndorsementTemplate

looks good, I just tried to adapt it for batman ... we will
put our endorsement up the next days.

> List of Endorsers of 2013:
> http://battlemesh.org/Endorsements2013
>
> Please help with typos and gramar errors;

I've checked the template, looks good, corrected one capital letter
but that's it.

> Question: is battlemesh at ml.ninux.org ok for receiving logos and text?

Maybe people can just put in their logo themselves? Otherwise, I think
this address is OK, or you can ask people to send it to you personally
if you are managing it anyway. But if there is no person in between,
it might be even better.

BTW, maybe it's important to ask for specific formats for the logo? You
might want a pixel logo (300x300 or whatever) and a 300dpi pdf/svg vector
version for posters? People could attach this to the wiki page as well. :)
(just to dump it somewhere).

> Please help out by giving feedback and I'll start sending soon after
> some corrections.

Thanks for your work!
Cheers,
	Simon