[Battlemesh] [Olsr-dev] Heads up, wireless battlemesh v6 upcoming, mark the date

Ferry Huberts mailings at hupie.com
Fri Feb 8 11:00:26 UTC 2013

Hi Aaron and OLSR developers

Good of you to sent this out.
I also had this on my TODO list :-)

I've talked with Henning a few times about OLSR on BattleMesh.

Our plan is to at least present the OLSR v1 and v2 status updates.
I'll take the v1 part and Henning will do the v2 part.

Then I'd like to do a presentation about my multi-gateway work that
recently got merged into OLSR v1 master. In that presentation (or in a
separate one, we'll see) I would also like to present BRDP (Border
Router Discovery Protocol,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boot-homenet-brdp/). That part
will put our work into context.

If there are interested parties then I can also do a presentation of our
deployment with public emergency services.

OLSR developers:

I'd like to do a OLSR developer meet-up; we can have dinner together and
talk about our experiences and plans. It's always good to meet
face-to-face. Please let me know if you'll be at the BM, and when.

It's still unclear for me on what dates I'll be at the BM. It'll
probably be for at most 3 days/2 nights.

Please let me know your thoughts ;-)

Ferry Huberts

--
Ferry Huberts